Vacancies & Recruitment
Al-Noor Primary (VA) is a new 2 form entry, co-educational school which opened in September 2018 in a new, purpose-built school building.
It has started off with two year groups:
Reception and year one and expands a year group at a time until it is full in September 2023.
The school welcomes a diverse intake of pupils and be inclusive of all. It will strive through its distinctive faith ethos (Muslim) to nurture responsible, highly achieving and engaged citizens who are well equipped to play a positive role in Redbridge and beyond.
All current vacancies can be viewed below.
The school wishes to recruit a pool of capable and reliable supply teachers to provide temporary cover in the event of staff absence.
Al-Noor Primary (VA) is a new 2 form entry, co-educational school which has opened in September 2018 in a new, purpose-built school building.
Teachers who would like to join us at this exciting time, to build a strong and vibrant school community that reflects its faith tradition and promotes the moral, spiritual and emotional development of pupils alongside their intellectual, social, physical and cultural development are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidates:
- strongly support our vision, value and faith ethos;
- are inspirational and enthusiastic teachers and are highly motivated, ambitious and innovative;
- have attained a high level of proficiency in the core professional standards of teaching, particularly in the teaching of phonics, reading, writing and maths;
- are analytical and can demonstrate significant impact on pupil learning in previous positions;
- have great leadership skills but are also effective team players;
- are committed to school improvement and to the development of teaching and learning through partnerships with other schools;
- have experience of curriculum leadership;
- are committed to safeguarding children and are suitable to work with them;
- would be positive & enthusiastic role models for our pupils.
Candidates who do not have QTS but hold a degree and significant previous experience of teaching the UK National Curriculum, should also apply.
If you believe in our values, want to make a positive difference to the lives of children, want to help them to achieve and to develop their spiritual and emotional well-being, download an application form from the school website, complete and email it now to: email@example.com
Start date: Immediate start (subject to successful clearance of vetting checks)
Al-Noor Voluntary Aided Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require full vetting checks including references prior to interview and a DBS check.
Job Description Teacher and EYFS Teacher
VA Teaching Application Form