Admissions Arrangements Consultation for 2022-23
Deadline for responses: 18th January 2021.
Email responses to: email@example.com
Consultation for Admission Arrangements for 2022-2023
The information below is on behalf of the Governing Body to inform you that it is consulting on the admission arrangements for the academic year 2022/23.
The arrangements upon which consultation is taking place are as follows:
1. Changes have been made to clarify points without substantially changing them.
2. Changes have been made to clarify admission of summer born children outside their normal age range.
3. Changes have been made to clarify procedures for children applying with an Education Health Care
4. Clarification has been made on how distance from the school is measured using recognised footpaths.
5. Clarification has been made for those applications that have a right to appeal.
6. No other areas of the policy are being changed other than those already referred to above in points 1 to 5. The published admissions number (PAN) will remain the same at 60 places for each year group.
Please see attached a copy of the proposed Admission Arrangements for 2022/23.
All comments and observations should be made in writing and addressed to the Clerk to the Governing Body at the school address and marked ‘Admission Consultation 2022/23’ by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The deadline is Friday 18 th January 2021. The Governing Body will then consider all the comments and determine the Admission Arrangements for 2022/23 before the end of February 2021.