Vacancies & Recruitment
Al-Noor Primary (VA) is a new 2 form entry, co-educational school which will open in September 2018 in a new, purpose-built school building.
It will start off with two year groups:
Reception and year one and expand a year group at a time until it is full in September 2023.
The school will welcome a diverse intake of pupils and be inclusive of all. It will strive through its distinctive faith ethos (Muslim) to nurture responsible, highly achieving and engaged citizens who are well equipped to play a positive role in Redbridge and beyond.
All current vacancies they can be viewed below.
Hours: part-time, permanent, term time only
When: immediate start
The new Al-Noor Voluntary Aided School is seeking a skilled Midday Supervisor who has a history of providing an excellent lunchtime service in previous positions.
Candidates who would like to join us at this exciting time, to build a strong and vibrant school community that reflects its faith tradition and promotes the moral, spiritual and emotional development of pupils alongside their intellectual, social, physical and cultural development are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidates:
- strongly support our vision, value and faith ethos;
- are well motivated, with a track record of commitment, reliability, punctuality and excellent attendance in previous positions;
- have an eye for detail, a strong sense of responsibility and the ability to work hard, flexibly, to time;
- are multi-skilled, being able to manage the behaviour of children, organise and maintain safe and hygienic lunchtime and playground environments, as well as clean the lunch hall, supervise children and administer minor first aid;
- are strong team players;
- have excellent communication skills and are well organised;
- relate well to adults and to children;
- are committed to raising standards at the school through professional development, a vision for excellence and working with others;
- are committed to safeguarding children and are suitable to work with them;
- would be positive & enthusiastic role models for our pupils.
If you believe in our values, want to help children achieve and develop their spiritual and emotional well-being, please download an application form from the school website at https://www.al-noorprimary.org.uk/, complete and email it now to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application closing date: Friday 2nd Nov at 9am
Interviews commencing week: Monday 5th Nov 2018
Immediate start (subject to successful clearance of vetting checks)
Al-Noor Voluntary Aided Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require full vetting checks including references prior to interview and a DBS check.