Vacancies & Recruitment
Al-Noor Primary (VA) is a new 2 form entry, co-educational school which opened in September 2018 in a new, purpose-built school building.
It started with two year groups: Reception and year one, in September 2019 we opened our year two class. We are now opening year three in September 2020 and will continue to expand year group at a time until it is full in September 2023. The school will welcome a diverse intake of pupils and be inclusive of all. It will strive through its distinctive faith ethos (Muslim) to nurture responsible, highly achieving and engaged citizens who are well-equipped to play a positive role in Redbridge and beyond.
KS2 Maternity Cover Teacher (extended)
Maternity cover KS2 Teacher
Teaching Primary Schools
London Borough of Redbridge
part-time 2 days Thursday and Friday
Summer 1 term 2024
Al-Noor Primary School (VA)
619-629 Green Lane
Essex, IG3 9RP
020 8597 7576
Ms Someera Butt, Headteacher
Al-Noor Primary (VA) is a new 2-form entry, co-educational school that opened in September 2018 in a new, purpose-built school building. The school is a two-form entry school and has 420 pupils from Reception – Year 6. The school will welcome a diverse intake of pupils and be inclusive of all. It will strive through its distinctive faith ethos (Muslim) to nurture responsible, highly achieving and engaged citizens who are well equipped to play a positive role in Redbridge and beyond.
The school is seeking dynamic, engaging and effective teachers who have a history of raising standards and fostering excellent learning and achievement through great teaching.
Teachers who would like to join us at this exciting time, to build a strong and vibrant school community that reflects its faith tradition and promotes the moral, spiritual and emotional development of pupils alongside their intellectual, social, physical and cultural development are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidates:
- strongly support our vision, value and faith ethos;
- are inspirational and enthusiastic teachers and are highly motivated, ambitious and innovative;
- have attained a high level of proficiency in the core professional standards of teaching, particularly in the teaching of phonics, reading, writing and maths;
- are analytical and can demonstrate significant impact on pupil learning in previous positions;
- have great leadership skills but are also effective team players;
- are committed to school improvement and to the development of teaching and learning through partnerships with other schools;
- have experience of curriculum leadership;
- are committed to safeguarding children and are suitable to work with them;
- would be positive & enthusiastic role models for our pupils.
- enthusiastically organise and take part in term time residential trips with their class
If you believe in our values, want to help children to achieve highly and develop their spiritual and emotional well-being, please download an application form from the school website at https://www.al-noorprimary.org.uk/ , complete and email it now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 9th February 2024 8am
Interview date: 28thFebruary 2024 and 29th February 2024
Early applications are encouraged and the school reserves the right to interview and appoint a suitable candidate before the closing date.
Please note only fully completed application forms will be accepted.
Candidates must ensure that they have the right to work in the UK
Al-Noor VA primary school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance. This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act and the amendments to the Exceptions Order 1975, 2013, 2020. Online searches may be undertaken, as part of due diligence checks, for shortlisted candidates.