Vacancies & Recruitment
Al-Noor Primary (VA) is a new 2 form entry, co-educational school which opened in September 2018 in a new, purpose-built school building.
It started with two year groups: Reception and year one, in September 2019 we opened our year two class. We are now opening year three in September 2020 and will continue to expand year group at a time until it is full in September 2023. The school will welcome a diverse intake of pupils and be inclusive of all. It will strive through its distinctive faith ethos (Muslim) to nurture responsible, highly achieving and engaged citizens who are well-equipped to play a positive role in Redbridge and beyond.
Maternity Cover Teaching Assistant x1
Maternity Cover teaching assistant
Teaching Primary Schools
London Borough of Redbridge
LBR 5 SCP12 pro rata to hours
Al-Noor Primary School (VA)
619-629 Green Lane
Essex, IG3 9RP
020 8597 7576
Ms Someera Butt, Headteacher
Al-Noor Primary (VA) is a new 2 form entry, co-educational school which opened in September 2018 in a new, purpose-built school building. It started off with two year groups: Reception and year one, we are now opening year four in September 2021 and will continue to expand one year group at a time until it is full in September 2023. The school welcomes a diverse intake of pupils and is inclusive of all. As a school, we strive through our distinctive faith ethos (Islam) to nurture responsible, highly achieving and engaged citizens who are well equipped to play a positive role in Redbridge and beyond.
The school is seeking dynamic, engaging and effective teachers who have a history of raising standards and fostering excellent learning and achievement through great teaching.
Religious Studies and Arabic teachers who would like to join us at this exciting time, to build a strong and vibrant school community that reflects its faith tradition and promotes the moral, spiritual and emotional development of pupils alongside their intellectual, social, physical and cultural development are encouraged to apply.
The ideal candidates:
- strongly support our vision, value and faith ethos;
- hold qualifications in English and Maths are level 2 or higher, along with further relevant qualifications at level 3 or higher (for EYFS posts, a qualification from the DfE’s EYFS Qualifications List is required);
- are enthusiastic and warm practitioners who are highly motivated and creative;
- have attained a high level of proficiency in supporting pupil learning, particularly in the teaching of phonics, reading, writing and maths;
- have great collaborative and time management skills which has been demonstrated in previous positions;
- are committed to school improvement and to raising standards through partnerships with other schools;
- are committed to safeguarding children and are suitable to work with them;
- Would be a positive & enthusiastic role models for our pupils and staff members.
If you believe in our values, want to help children to achieve highly and develop their spiritual and emotional well-being, please download an application form from below, complete and email it now to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 15th October 2021, 8am
Interview date: 19th October 2021
Al-Noor Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require full vetting checks including references prior to interview and a DBS check.
VA TEACHING ASST JOB DES & PERSON SPEC.pdf
SUPPORTING STAFF APPLICATION FORM.pdf